Friday, 21 February 2014

Visa Permit Requirement Has Changed

Valid visa permit on a Hong Kong SAR passport

Official has announced that residents (non-citizens) of Sky Haven must now have a valid visa permit stamped on their passport. Citizens can choose not to have the stamp with the Emperor’s permission.

Starting from 1st of March 2014, residents who would like to stay in the Capital for more than a month will have to contact the Department of Immigration to get their passport stamped. “It is a legal requirement and is crucial for us to keep track of or to monitor the movement of people coming in and out of the Capital,” said the Secretary of the Department of Immigration.

Valid visa permit on a New Zealand passport

Traveller holding Australian passport, New Zealand passport, Chinese passport, Hong Kong SAR passport, Macau SAR passport, Taiwanese passport, Portuguese passport, British passport and Japanese passport can stay in the capital for a period of up to 28 days without a visa. Other travellers must get a valid visa permit upon arrival.

“A valid visa permit will only cost you $25IKD (=$5 AUD). It is all you need to stay, visit or travel within the Capital,” said the Secretary of the Department of Tourism.

Visa Permit for residents or citizens outside of the Capital or other states in our nation remains optional.

The Narpotan Times

No comments:

Post a Comment